Ah the rustling of the leaves on the blooming trees ... gentle ... soothing ... releasing pollen into the air! Enjoy that special time by diffusing a combination of 2 drops Lavender oil, 2 drops Peppermint oil, and 2 drops Lemon oil. If you want to actually go outdoors and enjoy nature use 2 drops Lavender Vitality Oil, 2 drops Peppermint Vitality Oil and 2 drops Lemon Vitality Oil in a vegetable capsule and take internally.
You can also use the Vitality oils in your favorite recipes.
Lavender Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Make homemade fruit jams infused with Lavender Vitality essential oil. Try mixing it with blueberry, apricot, raspberry, or peach jams and jellies.
- Combine Lavender Vitality’s earthy, low notes with bright citrus flavors. Experiment with lavender-lemonade or a citrus sorbet.
- Complement dairy with Lavender Vitality in shortbread, pound cake, ice cream, meringue, or whipped cream recipes.
- Balance Lavender Vitality in savory dishes with herbs such as thyme, rosemary, and oregano.
Peppermint Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Add to your daily dietary supplements as overall support for healthy digestive system comfort.* Simply add 1–2 drops in a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed.
- Include a drop in a tall glass of cool water for a refreshing start to your morning.
- Blend with your pre-workout drink for an energizing start or wind down after your workout with a mint-infused chocolate or vanilla protein shake.
- Use in baking and in a wide variety of desserts.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Lemon Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Add to a tall glass of cold water for a fresh drink to start your day.
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed.
- Blend a drop of Lemon Vitality in Gary’s True Grit™ Einkorn Pancake & Waffle Mix batter and top your waffles or pancakes with fresh fruit for a healthy, tasty breakfast.
- Create custom vinaigrettes or marinades to add a bright taste to summer salads and grilling.
- Add it to tea, baked goods, homemade preserves, and other treats.
- Add 1 drop in plain or vanilla yogurt. Top with fresh berries.
- Combine with savory foods such as chicken, fish, and vegetables and with sides such as noodles, rice, or pasta salad.